Coleen Rooney ‘planning C-section before hubby’s World Cup qualifier’April 16th, 2009 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 16 (ANI): Mum-to-be Coleen Rooney is reportedly drawing plans to give birth to her baby via Caesarean so that her footie-ace hubby Wayne can play for England in a World Cup qualifier.
The 23-year-old, who tied the knot with the Manchester United striker in June last year, had revealed the couple’s first baby was due in October.
It was previously suggested that Wayne might have to miss out on the chance to play for the country’s key match with Ukraine to be with his wife.
But now friends have claimed Coleen has referred to doctors about having the baby in late September to make it easier for her better half.
“Both of them are so excited about the baby,” the Sun quoted a pal as saying.
“But Coleen didn’t want to be worrying about whether Wayne would be there or not - so she is being super-organised and has already pencilled in the date for the operation,” the pal added. (ANI)
- Wayne Rooney's night out ends with him urinating down a wall - Aug 02, 2010
- Coleen Rooney wants to give birth naturally - May 14, 2009
- Coleen Rooney looking for 'home alone' pad in London - Nov 17, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's wife 'wants a sibling for their 16-month-old son' - Mar 29, 2011
- Rooney's 'Auld Slapper' hooker denies having sex with him - Nov 13, 2010
- 'Being a dad is everything to me', says Rooney - Sep 13, 2010
- Rooney texted wife to confess about philandering with call girl - Sep 06, 2010
- Euro 2012: Rooney to play against Ukraine, says coach - Jun 16, 2012
- Peter Crouch to marry Abbey Clancy next year - Sep 25, 2010
- Coleen 'having the time of her life' without Rooney! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rooney stays put with ManU as Coleen fears backlash - Oct 23, 2010
- Coleen fights back over offensive 'Rooney infidelity' Twitter messages - Apr 22, 2011
- Coleen Rooney 'planning saucy night for husband Wayne's b'day' - Oct 17, 2010
- 'Love-rat' Wayne Rooney's wife to ask him: 'How many more there are' - Sep 09, 2010
- Love-rat Rooney makes grovelling apology to in-laws - Sep 28, 2010