City reject AC Milan’s bid for TevezJanuary 13th, 2012 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 13 (IANS) Italian Serie A side AC Milan’s 20 million euros bid for Argentina striker Carlos Tevez has been rejected by Manchester City.
Tevez fell out of favour with City boss Roberto Mancini after refusing to take field in their Champions League group-stage fixture against Bayern Munich.
After this incident, a heavy fine was imposed on the Argentine and he was exiled from the club, not even allowed to train with the first team.
Milan had earlier tried to bring the beleaguered striker to San Siro on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season, but that too was rejected.
The English club rejected all offers and are holding out for the 35 million euros that they have valued the striker at.
- Tevez back to playing for Man City - Feb 29, 2012
- Tevez apologises to Manchester City - Feb 22, 2012
- Manchester City reject Milan's Tevez bid - Dec 11, 2011
- Liverpool offer Carroll for Tevez - Jan 29, 2012
- Inter Milan made bid for Tevez, says club president - Jan 16, 2012
- Inter Milan in contact with Tevez - Jan 14, 2012
- Milan's offer for Tevez rejected: Galliani - Dec 19, 2011
- Tevez to sue Mancini after Manchester City fine - Oct 26, 2011
- Manchester City suspend Tevez for defying manager - Sep 29, 2011
- Not certain about Tévez staying at Man City: Mancini - Feb 24, 2011
- Tevez off to Corinthians - Jul 18, 2011
- Get me Nasri and Aguero, says Mancini - Jul 16, 2011
- Tevez is money-seeker, says Seedorf - Dec 12, 2011
- Mancini all set to replace Carlos Tevez as Man City captain - Dec 20, 2010
- Trash Tevez t-shirt campaign brings together United and City fans - Oct 20, 2011