Cincinnati Bengals’ Wide Receiver Terell Owens Speaks About His Match Against Pittsburgh SteelersNovember 8th, 2010 - 8:47 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 8, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Cincinnati Bengals’ wide receiver Terell Owens said in his recent interview that today’s game against Pittsburgh Steelers would get good ratings. While speaking about the game Terell Owens said that he would want his fans to watch him play against Pittsburgh Steelers. Tonight the much anticipated match between Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers and the fans are geared up to watch the match. Prior to the match Terell Owens spoke about the game, his views to the a reputed media source.
Terell Owens in his interview said that he has always felt that he can play at “this level” if he is given the opportunities and “circumstances”. However, he said that he feels he has surprised a lot of people by playing so well. He said that he was criticized for his above 30 age and people came to a conclusion that he would not be able to play anymore but he proved himself and managed to shine in his performance. The Pittsburgh Steelers’ player Ryan Clark said that Terell Owens looks “revitalized” and he is really doing “good things”.
Cincinnati Bengals are expecting that they will be able to win this match against Pittsburgh Steelers and offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski said that the players are better at throwing balls than last year. He also added that Cincinnati Bengals is a “better” team with Terell Owens with them. Terell Owens said that he would try to contributer as best as he can for his team to win against Pittsburgh Steelers. The wide receiver of Cincinnati Bengals said that he is looking forward to Monday night and promised his fans that he will pay his best.
- "No Disrespect For Ed Reed," Hines Ward Says - Jan 16, 2011
- Pittsburgh Steelers Wide Receiver Hines Ward Exits Game After Suffering Concussion - Nov 15, 2010
- Ben Roethlisberger Undergoes Surgery To Fix Broken Nose - Dec 07, 2010
- Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward To Face-Off In AFC Championship Game - Jan 23, 2011
- Oakland Raiders Player Richard Seymour Punches Ben Roethlisberger During Sunday's Game - Nov 22, 2010
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers To Face-Off In Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
- 3 Steelers sustain concussions in a game vs. Bengals - Nov 11, 2010
- Dallas Cowboys Prevail Over Cincinnati Bengals In First Pre-Season Game - Aug 09, 2010
- Pittsburgh Steelers Reach Super Bowl Final By Crushing New York Jets - Jan 24, 2011
- New York Jets All Set To Lash Out Against Pittsburgh Steelers - Jan 23, 2011
- Bengals Play First Game After Chris Henry's Death - Dec 21, 2009
- NFL picks for Week 1 are interesting - Sep 08, 2011
- Pittsburgh Steelers Wins Against Baltimore Ravens In AFC Playoff - Jan 16, 2011
- Ben Roethlisberger To Meet NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Reduce His Suspension - Aug 30, 2010
- Rashard Mendenhall Lead Pittsburgh Steelers To Super Bowl Final - Jan 24, 2011
Tags: balls, bob bratkowski, cincinnati bengals, circumstances, conclusion, game, gina gomez, match, media source, monday night, offensive coordinator, pittsburgh steelers, ryan clark, terell owens, wide receiver