Christina Scavo And Shannon O Toole’s Allegations Are Without Merit?January 5th, 2011 - 8:57 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The New York Jets have recently declared that the lawsuit filed against Brett Favre and the team, by the two massage therapist Christina Scavo And Shannon O Toole, were “completely without merit”. This support from his team, would probably give a narrow chance to the player, to escape from yet another humiliating accusation of wrong ’sexual intention’, that he often keeps on facing. The last time, sideline reporter, Jenn Sterger, charged him with the allegation of sending lewd messages.
The employment councilor of the Jets, Gary H. Glaser, said that the allegation that Brett Favre was charged with was rather baseless, as the two ladies did not report about it, immediately after their work or receiving the lewd messages from the player. He also added that they want to defend the matter in court and are confident about emerging clean at the end of the day. Christina Scavo alleged, that the player wanted to have group sex with her, Shannon O Toole, and another massage therapist, as he was feeling ‘lonely’ and therefore had ‘bad intentions’. Christina Scavo And Shannon O Toole demanded unspecified damages through the lawsuit. The Jets Coordinator warned the girls to keep their mouth shut or they would be fired. However, the two ladies went ahead and filed a lawsuit against the entire team, Brett Favre and Lisa Ripi, who was responsible for coordinating the massage therapies during the camp.
Attorney Gloria Allred, said that some players feels that everyone would be ‘thrilled’ in their presence and would happily succumb to their dirty desires. However, even they need to know that law applies to them too, and are not entitled to violate the law, just because they enjoy a celebrity status. Hope Brett Favre pays a heed to her free advices this time!
- Two Massage Therapists - Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole Sues Brett Favre - Jan 04, 2011
- Brett Favre sued for sexual harassment by ex-Jets' massage therapists - Jan 04, 2011
- Jenn Sterger sues ex-manager alleged nude Brett Favre photos - Apr 29, 2011
- Brett Favre Sexting Pics Scoops Up More Controversy - Oct 12, 2010
- NFL Looking Into Brett Favre Photo Scandal - Oct 11, 2010
- Jenn Sterger To Meet NFL Officials Over Brett Favre's Photo Scandal? - Nov 01, 2010
- Brett Favre Pictures, Text Investigation Is On - Oct 18, 2010
- Brett Favre faces elbow injury and scandalous affair allegations - Oct 10, 2010
- Ex NY Jets employee claims Brett Favre asked her for masturbation video - Dec 24, 2010
- Model Jenn Sterger Received Lewd Pictures From Brett Favre? - Aug 05, 2010
- Brett Favre In Problem With Wife Over Pictures - Oct 12, 2010
- NFL Investigating Brett Favre, Jenn Sterger Photo Scandal - Oct 09, 2010
- Deanna Favre Talks About Husband Brett Favre's Photo Scandal - Oct 22, 2010
- Brett Favre's Photos Are Released By Deadspin - Oct 08, 2010
- Brett Favre declines to comment on nude pictures & video posted at Deadspin - Oct 08, 2010
Tags: accusation, allegation, attorney gloria allred, bad intentions, brett favre, celebrity status, councilor, dirty desires, entire team, free advices, glaser, heed, massage therapies, massage therapist, meena, new york jets, o toole, ripi, sideline reporter, two ladies