Chris Paul No More Interested To Point Guard New Orleans HornetsJuly 22nd, 2010 - 8:54 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
July 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Perhaps nobody would have guessed that Chris Paul was a bit serious during the wedding reception of Carmelo Anthony when he said that he would like to team up with Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony to make their own “Big Three” under the New York Knicks. According to the latest media reports, the all-star Point guard Chris Paul, who plays from the New Orleans Hornets, is now moving fast towards fulfilling the promise. Chris Paul has reportedly said to his team that he wants to be traded before the beginning of the 2010-2011 basketball season.
The news that has spread over the internet mentions that Chris Paul had put forward into “motion an aggressive exit strategy” that will in no way take a back seat in the near future. The reports claim that Chris Paul is pushing for his trade to three of his preferred teams and that in the coming two three weeks his motion towards fulfilling it will only accelerate. Chris Paul reportedly wants to be traded before the beginning of the season to Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks or Orlando Magic.
Both the Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magics are considered among the elite teams in NBA. As for New York Knicks, which has been going through a bad patch for some seasons; the team is hoping to come up strong this season with the inclusion of free agent Amare Stoudemire. Although nothing regarding the trade has been made public by Chris Paul or any of his preferred teams, some media sources claim that New York Knicks and Orlando Magics might be interested to have the player.
- Denver Nuggets To Trade Carmelo Anthony To The Los Angeles Lakers? - Feb 09, 2011
- US picks 12-man basketball squad for Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Knicks end six-game losing streak after D'Antoni's resignation - Mar 15, 2012
- Carmelo Anthony may sign extension with the Nuggets - Feb 10, 2011
- Jeremy stars in Knicks' win over Kings - Feb 16, 2012
- Amare Stoudemire To Join New York Knicks - Jul 06, 2010
- Unlikely Carmelo Anthony Will Go to Los Angeles Lakers - Feb 09, 2011
- Knicks beat Pacers - Mar 17, 2012
- Raymond Felton On The Verge Of Joining New York Knicks - Jul 10, 2010
- Paul Pierce Steers Boston Celtics To Win Game Against New York Knicks - Dec 16, 2010
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- Top ten NBA free agents of 2010 - Jul 02, 2010
- Evans wins slam dunk, Love shoots down three-point contest - Feb 26, 2012
- Kobe Bryant is suffering from concussion - Feb 29, 2012
- Matt Barnes Signs Two Year Deal With Los Angeles Lakers - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: all star, amare stoudemire, back seat, basketball season, carmelo anthony, dey, elite teams, exit strategy, free agent, hornets, inclusion, los angeles lakers, madhuri, media sources, new orleans hornets, new york knicks, orlando magic, orlando magics, star point guard, wedding reception