Chivalrous Federer helps Vogue editor avoid Miami paparazziApril 6th, 2011 - 1:15 pm ICT by ANI
Miami (US), Apr. 6 (ANI): Chivalry still is a factor in Grand Slam champion Roger Federer’s life. This was visible when he helped shield Anna Wintour, the British-born editor-in-chief of American Vogue magazine from Miami paparazzi.
According to a showbiz spy.com report, he was celebrating his wife Mirka’s birthday on Saturday with a group that included Wintour at Myles Chefetz’s Prime Italian.
Upon leaving, Federer created a diversion so that Wintour could avoid the paparazzi in front of the restaurant.
He and the group exited the side door carrying presents.
The photographers ran to the side, but the queen of Vogue was nowhere to be found.
One yelled, ‘Where’s Anna?’ Federer took his time loading the car, smiled and went on his way.
Anna walked out the front door unnoticed. (ANI)
- Nadal face-off didn't stop Federer from celebrating wife's b'day in style - Apr 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga branded 'a childish diva' - Sep 16, 2010
- Anna Wintour Upfront On '60 Minutes' With Morley Safer - May 31, 2010
- Pregnant Posh will not pose nude for US Vogue - Feb 10, 2011
- Vogue's boss calls Naomi Campbell 'a joy to work with' - Sep 10, 2010
- Pregnant Posh to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Anna Wintour Made To Dance By Diddy - May 06, 2010
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Diddy makes Anna Wintour dance at the Met Costume Institute Gala - May 06, 2010
- Anna Wintour once told Oprah Winfrey to lose weight - May 19, 2009
- QVC celebrates a grand NYFW - Oct 08, 2010
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 04, 2011
- President Barack Obama Hosts Gala State Dinner For Chinese President Hu Jintao - Jan 20, 2011
- Morley Safer interviewed the legendary Vogue editor Anna Wintour - May 31, 2010
- Anna Wintour and Diddy Rejoice At The 2010 MET Gala - May 06, 2010