Chelsea to offer Cole 27 m pound dealJune 5th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 5 (ANI): Chelsea will offer Ashley Cole a 27 million-pound four-year deal to fend off a bid from Barcelona.
According to The Sun, New Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti wants the England ace, 28, to become the world’s highest-paid left-back at 130,000 pounds a week - bringing him into line with the club’s top earners.
Barca coach Pep Guardiola is prepared to offer 20 million pounds for Cole, but Chelsea are confident he will stay at the club.
Cole has two years left on his 80,000-pound-a-week contract. (ANI)
- Chelsea coach Ancelotti blocks Cole's exit for Real Madrid - Aug 02, 2010
- Man City's 96 mln pound deal to make Ibrahimovic world's highest-paid footballer - Aug 13, 2010
- Guardiola quits Barca, deputy Tito to take over (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Cole on Real Madrid radar - Jul 05, 2009
- Man U to offer Roo type mega bucks deal to left-back Evra - Oct 26, 2010
- Cole's 25 mln pound Chelsea deal makes him world's highest-paid full-back - Aug 21, 2009
- Cole signs 25 million pound deal with Chelsea - Aug 21, 2009
- Ferguson's whopping 100,000 pound-a-week offer for Young - Apr 01, 2011
- Mourinho asks Real Madrid bosses to get Ashley Cole - Jul 26, 2010
- Abramovich furious over Cole smuggling girls into team hotel - Feb 20, 2010
- Cole was dumped because he would not follow orders - Aug 04, 2010
- Barcelona buy Adriano from Sevilla - Jul 16, 2010
- Chelsea not desperate for Torres: Ancelotti - Jan 29, 2011
- Cole tells Ancelotti he wants to quit Chelsea - Aug 01, 2010
- Real Madrid to bid for Ashley Cole - Jul 04, 2009