Chelsea coach Scolari seeks to be clubs dart champJuly 16th, 2008 - 4:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 16 (ANI): Chelsea coach Phil Scolari is giving the clubs current dart champions John Terry and Joe a run for their money insofar as playing with darts is concerned.
According to The Sun, Scolari joined the players” arrows sessions and is storming up the table, leaving aces John Terry and Joe Cole behind.
His exploits have already won Big Phil, 59, the nickname Phil “The Power” Scolari - after 13-times darts world champ Phil “The Power” Taylor.
A Chelsea source revealed: “Phil picked up the darts for the first time and was absolutely brilliant.
“He was saying he had never played before and the lads were amazed by his natural talent.
The Chelsea players are now planning a showdown on their tour of Russia and the Far East later this month. (ANI)
- Rooney kept out of England squad for Spain, Sweden friendlies - Nov 07, 2011
- England announce 23-man squad for Euro Championship - May 16, 2012
- Carroll may start against France in Euro 2012 - May 30, 2012
- Capello tells Terry: I am boss of England team - Jun 22, 2010
- John Terry apologises for being sent off against Barca - Apr 25, 2012
- Terry adamant that Premier League crown is not yet Man U's - Feb 24, 2011
- UK boxer Haye hopes Man U, Chelsea stars jointly support his WBA heavyweight championship bid - Jan 28, 2010
- Ancelloti doesn't care about star players' sex scores off the pitch - Sep 07, 2010
- Hiddink expected to join Chelsea soon - Jun 04, 2011
- Terry hails Chelsea's team spirit - Jan 12, 2010
- Terry tips Luiz to be future Chelsea captain - May 01, 2011
- Terry hits back at Chelsea 'southern softies' tag - Jan 26, 2011
- Chelsea win Champions League for the first time - May 20, 2012
- Euro 2012: Welbeck flick gives England 3-2 win over Sweden (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- City will be a thorn in our flesh: Ferguson - Jul 19, 2011