Chan Ho Park: Good ComebackOctober 16th, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar,
Los Angeles, October 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Philadelphia Phillies has set another victory. This time they had clinched a victory upon the Los Angeles Dodgers. Los Angeles Dodgers had not left any stone unturned to beat the Phillies but they failed. Line up and the strategies of the Phillies team had been excellent in all the games and it seems that it is almost impossible to defeat them in a match.
Chan Ho Park had played well in the match against the Los Angeles Dodgers in the Dodgers stadium. The way he played, clearly showed that he had recovered from injury and strains. He had a hamstring strain due to which he had to miss matches. Expectations were high from him in the match against the Dodgers and he had proved his worth. After several months, he had played in such an outstanding manner. His contribution in the game had helped the team in registering one more win. The final score of the match read 8 points for Philadelphia Phillies and 6 for Dodgers.
The Los Angeles Dodgers had formed proper strategy to get the Phillies defeated. They had used their left hand pitchers to launch the attack and tried to knock them out within a short spell of time. The team had played according to the strategy but could not stop Phillies.
Phillies is emerging as the strongest team of the season. Predicting a match strategy for defeating the Phillies has become next to impossible. Thursday night Chan Ho Park had made an excellent comeback. Brad Lidge and Ryan Madson also contributed to the win. Phillies have more matches scheduled in the coming days and it is expected that they would keep up their performances.
- Phillies Defeats Dodgers In Game 3 - Oct 19, 2009
- Dodgers Score Victory Against Phillies - Oct 17, 2009
- Phillies Winning Streak Continues In Phillies-Dodgers Game 4 - Oct 20, 2009
- Phillies: Winners Of The Longest Match Of National League - Oct 12, 2009
- Yankees Defeats Angeles & Takes On Phillies For World Series Game - Oct 26, 2009
- Giants Knocks Down Phillies In Game 6 Of NLCS - Oct 25, 2010
- Phillies Wins Phillies-Dodgers Game 5 And NLCS Series - Oct 22, 2009
- Texas Rangers land Ryan Dempster - Aug 01, 2012
- World Series Game 5 Score: Phillies Clinches Victory Over Yankees - Nov 03, 2009
- Yankees Player Andy Pettite Ensures His Team's Victory - Nov 01, 2009
- Jayson Werth's New Bearded Look - Feb 23, 2010
- Chase Utley Hits Record Tying Five Homers - Nov 03, 2009
- Roy Halladay Makes His Perfect Pitch, Philadelphia Phillies Wins Over Florida Marlins - May 30, 2010
- Los Angeles Dodgers Acquire Scott Podsednik - Jul 29, 2010
- NJIT professor projects 2011 Major League Baseball winners using math - Apr 02, 2011
Tags: brad lidge, chan ho park, final score, game, games, kar, left hand, los angeles dodgers, match, meena, philadelphia phillies, phillies team, pitchers, proper strategy, ryan madson, strains, thursday night, victory