Carlito Colon Jr. Released By WWEMay 22nd, 2010 - 8:06 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
May 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) On Friday, May 21, the WWE mentioned in its official new site that it has released Carlito Colon Jr. The WWE cited the reason for such a drastic step to be the wrestler’s violation of the Company’s Wellness Program. Though in the past there have been cases when a player had violated the Wellness program of the World Wrestling Entertainment but the action taken against Carlito Colon Jr. was severe as he had refused to go for the rehabilitation program that was suggested by the WWE.
Reports claim that it was the first wellness violation that Carlito Colon Jr. had committed. In general, a wrestler is suspended for 30 days if he violates the rule set by WWE. According to rule if a player commits such violations thrice then he is released by the WWE. However, Carlito Colon Jr. was not spared for a single time as he refused to enter the rehabilitation program. Carlito Colon Jr. is not the first wrestler who has been released by the WWE for the first violation of this kind. Last year late Umaga (Edward Fatu) was released by WWE after he reportedly refused to go to the rehab after his second violation.
WWE not only announced the release on their website but also posted it at the news section of its website so that everybody who would land up in the website could have a glimpse at the news. There is no doubt that Carlito Colon Jr. was a talented wrestler who has been in the WWE 2004. Since the release of the new, the fans of Carlito Colon Jr. have been posting their opinion over the decision taken by WWE in the internet.
- Umaga Passes Away Due To Heart Attack - Dec 05, 2009
- Twin Sons Of Solofa "Rikishi" Fatu In WWE "Raw" - Jun 01, 2010
- Wrestling superstar Umaga's last flight was with Britney - Dec 11, 2009
- Former WWE wrestler Lance Cade dies at the age of 29 years - Aug 14, 2010
- WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard arrest footage available on Internet - Mar 08, 2011
- Mick Foley Blogs On Ex WWE Wrestler, Chris Kanyon's Suicide - Apr 06, 2010
- Wrestler Chris "Kanyon" Klucsarits Dies - Apr 06, 2010
- 29-Year-Old Former WWE Wrestler Lance Cade Dead - Aug 14, 2010
- WWE Raw: Triple H Reinstates JR, and Jim Morrison!' - Jul 26, 2011
- Former WWE Star Lance "Cade" McNaught Dies, Age 29 - Aug 14, 2010
- Daniel Bryans Returns To WWE With SummerSlam - Aug 16, 2010
- John Cena's divorce war ends - Jul 19, 2012
- WWE Raw: McMahon Fires Triple H - Oct 11, 2011
- 44-Year-Old Wrestler Jorge Giant Gonzalez Dies - Sep 25, 2010
- WWE Sid Vicious arrested on drug charges - Jan 24, 2011