Brooklyn Decker moving into new house with hubby Andy RoddickApril 16th, 2011 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Mew York, April 16 (ANI): American fashion model Brooklyn Decker and tennis star husband Andy Roddick are moving into a new home this week in Austin, Texas.
The shifting comes after unloading their 3 million dollars four-bedroom house a few weeks ago, reports the New York Post.
At the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List Party in LA, Decker revealed that she and the tennis star have been building the new place for two years: “It’s not exotic, but it’s my home,” the supermodel declared.
“It’s eclectic and I love it.” Decker added. (ANI)
- Andy Roddick's wife set for Hollywood career - Mar 01, 2010
- Wedding bells for Andy Roddick, model girlfriend? - Apr 14, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston not jealous of my curves: Brooklyn Decker - Aug 09, 2010
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models revealed - Feb 14, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker's mom cried when she saw her daughter's Sports Illustrated cover - Feb 13, 2010
- Brooklyn Decker graces Sports Illustrated cover - Feb 09, 2010
- Brooklyn Decker Sizzles On 2010 "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit" Cover - Feb 09, 2010
- Mom cried after seeing my Sports Illustrated cover pic, says Brooklyn Decker - Feb 10, 2010
- Brooklyn Decker suffers humiliation after losing bet to hubby Andy Roddick - Mar 24, 2010
- Sir Elton John to sing at Roddick's wedding - Apr 17, 2009
- Andy Roddick's wife 'to star in Ugly Betty' - Aug 29, 2009
- Elton John may perform at Andy Roddick's wedding - Apr 17, 2009
- Brooklyn Decker beats Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian in 'Best Bikini Body' poll - Jul 22, 2010
- Brooklyn Decker's Mom Cried After Seeing 'Sports Illustrated' Cover - Feb 11, 2010
- Kidman, Urban lock lips at US Open - Sep 02, 2012
Tags: american fashion, andy roddick, austin texas, brooklyn, brooklyn decker, conde nast traveler, eclectic, fashion model, hot list, hubby, husband andy, million dollars, new york post, supermodel, tennis star