Britney reforming herself to get kids custody backAugust 4th, 2008 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London , Aug 4 (ANI): Beleaguered pop diva Britney Spears hopes to gain joint custody of her two boys Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1 by the end of this year.
Sources have revealed that Britney is trying to reform herself for the purpose.
Britney is doing her utmost to stay out of the limelight and lay low, and just focus on her work, the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
The source even revealed that Britney is so determined to be taken seriously by the courts that she wants regular drug and alcohol tests.
She thinks by ditching her elaborate pink wigs, and bad boyfriends it will help her case,” the source added.
Kevin Federline, her estranged husband, is also said to be ready to help her in any way he can.
“She has a chance. Kevin could end up co-parenting the kids together with Britney, said a representative of K-Fed. (ANI)
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Trawick wants to marry Spears, seeks Federline's permission - Dec 27, 2009
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears seeks guidance from astrologer - Apr 22, 2010
- Britney's 'beau seeks K-Fed's blessings for marriage' - Dec 28, 2009
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011