Britney, K-Feds custody agreement finalizedJuly 26th, 2008 - 1:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 26 (ANI): Britney Spears and Kevin Federlines months-long custody battle has officially finalized.
According to the deal approved by a Los Angeles court commissioner, Spears” payments to Federline as child support go from 15,000 dollars to 20,000 dollars per month, retroactive to July 15.
The agreement also includes a one-off 250,000 dollars payment by Spears to Federline’’s legal team, reports BBC.
In the deal reached last week, Federline retained sole custody of Preston, 2 1/2, and Jayden, 1 1/2.
Spears who is currently allowed two visits and one overnight per week will get an additional sleepover by year’’s end, barring any setbacks.
The couple was married in 2004 and finalized their divorce last July. (ANI)
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney to fork out $7.2M on staff in 2009 - Feb 23, 2009
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney, K-Fed 'in 50-50 custody of kids' - Sep 26, 2009
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- K-Fed 'plans to swap bachelor pad for child-friendly home' - May 01, 2009
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
Tags: bbc, britney spears, britney spears and kevin, child support, court commissioner, custody agreement, custody battle, divorce, feds, jayden, kevin federlines, london, setbacks, sleepover, sole custody