Brit familys hotel room staff romp shockJuly 14th, 2008 - 4:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 14 (ANI): A British family on holiday was left stunned when they entered their hotel room only to find two staff members having sex on their bed.
Ricky Dearn, his wife and three kids were shocked to see a waiter and a cleaner romping on a single bed.
The family, from Wolverhampton, stumbled on the romp at the Royal Park Hotel in the Black Sea resort of Elenite, Bulgaria.
They just rushed out giggling holding their clothes, the Sun quoted Dearn, as saying.
The Dearnswere were among dozens of Brits who also suffered severe food poisoning at the four-star family hotel.
Simon Inglut, 30, of Newbury, Berks, and his six-year-old son Tyler both got salmonella.
Simon said: It was a hell hole.
The Brits also complained of strip shows in the bar, erotic photoshoots on the beach, rude staff, poor hygiene, loss of air conditioning and power cuts.
They plan to sue the hotel and travel firm First Choice. (ANI)
Tags: berks, black sea, brits, elenite bulgaria, food poisoning, hell hole, hotel simon, photoshoots, poor hygiene, romp, room staff, royal park, royal park hotel, sea resort, single bed, son tyler, star family hotel, strip shows, three kids, travel firm