Brazilian striker Kaka may join Manchester City for 243 million poundsJanuary 16th, 2009 - 12:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.16 (ANI): Brazilian striker Kaka has been given the green light to join Manchester City after the club increased their offer to a phenomenal 243 million pounds. AC Milan last night confirmed they had received the mind-boggling bid, which changes the face of world football.
The Kaka camp has given its blessing for City to approach Milan six weeks ago when they first saw just how much was being offered, reports the Sun. According to the talks between the two clubs, 108 million pounds will be paid to A C Milan, and a similar amount will be Kakas wages including taxes. Kaka will be paid a net salary of 13.28 million pounds a year, which breaks down to 255,000 pounds a week take-home.
Twenty-seven million pounds will go as commission to brokers, middlemen and signing-on fees.
The Italian giants admitted on their official TV outlet the Milan Channel they had received the bid in a dramatic bulletin.
They even invited fans to express their views over whether the club should sell Kaka, confessing Milans board would take a couple of days to make a decision. (ANI)
- Chinese club prepares huge offer for Kaka? - Jun 28, 2012
- Manchester Citys world record 175million pound offer for Kaka - Jan 14, 2009
- Chelsea now eyeing to sign Real Madrid midfielder Kaka - Mar 06, 2011
- China has 1.34 bn people - Feb 28, 2011
- Liverpool rejects 35 million pound Chelsea bid for Torres - Jan 28, 2011
- Kaka's father in talks with AC Milan - Jun 25, 2012
- Kaka likely to join Manchester United in Jan 2011 - Jan 02, 2011
- Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour loses 440 million pounds - Jan 18, 2009
- `I was moved by what fans showed me, says Kaka. - Jan 20, 2009
- Chelsea ready to spend 40 m pounds to snare Valencia's Villa - Jan 01, 2010
- Man Citys 243 million pounds offer for Kaka stuns Ferguson - Jan 17, 2009
- Ancelotti begs Kaka not to join Real Madrid - Jun 04, 2009
- British club makes 100 mn pounds bid for Milan's Kaka - Jan 14, 2009
- Man City to launch charm offensive to attract Kaka despite his lack of interest - Jan 15, 2009
- Man City's 96 mln pound deal to make Ibrahimovic world's highest-paid footballer - Aug 13, 2010