Brazil to play two friendlies against Portugal in 2013August 27th, 2012 - 7:16 pm ICT by IANS
Rio de Janeiro, Aug 27 (IANS) The Brazilian football team will play home and away friendlies against Portugal in 2013 as part of a series of warm-up matches for the 2014 World Cup.
The first match will be held in Sao Paulo and the second in Portugal, while the dates for them are not yet decided, Xinhua reports.
Brazil will also play a friendly against England, officials confirmed.
The South Americans will play South Africa in Sao Paulo Sep 7 and China in Recife three days later.
- Hulk in Brazil's starting line-up against China - Sep 10, 2012
- FIFA announces Confederation Cup venues - Oct 21, 2011
- Chelsea not thinking about Club World Cup: Oscar - Sep 06, 2012
- Brazil captain Silva ruled out of friendlies - Sep 01, 2012
- Striker Fabiano recalled to Brazil squad - Sep 12, 2012
- Brazil captain Silva ruled out - Sep 02, 2012
- Brazil coach puts faith in Lucas - Sep 05, 2012
- Menezes to keep same squad for China friendly - Sep 09, 2012
- Brazil to play three strikers at Olympics - Jul 17, 2012
- Forlan signs with Brazil's Internacional - Jul 07, 2012
- Pele warns Brazil 2014 World Cup organisers over slow progress - Feb 19, 2011
- Ceni upstages Pele as Brazil's greatest - Aug 29, 2012
- FIFA's secretary-general assures Brazil will be ready for World Cup - Jan 21, 2012
- Infrastructure on track for 2014 World Cup in Brazil - Sep 15, 2011
- Chelsea set to announce deal for Brazil starlet Oscar - Jul 18, 2012