Brandon Marshall charged with domestic violenceJune 1st, 2009 - 8:34 pm ICT by GD
Former girlfriend of Denver Bronco’s star, Brandon Marshall, has accused him of domestic violence on her. During the “Outside the Lines” episode aired this morning on ESPN, the Denver Bronco’s wide receiver has played down the charges vehemently.
Marshall claims that he has never laid his hands upon Rasheeda Watley during the time they spent together. But evidence gathered from the investigation reports by John Barr tells a very different story. The interviews of Rasheeda and her parents reveal that Marshall had serially abused Rasheeda. There are a number of photographs that reveal the injuries inflicted on Rasheeda. As evidence the 911 tapes put across photographs of a deep cut on Rasheeda’s thigh that required a few stitches back her accusations. Moreover, police reports filed by Rasheeda complete the picture.
During the course of the episode, Marshall hinted that Rasheeda’s accusations stem from her intention of getting money from him. He stated that Rasheeda was edging for a settlement in financial arrangements, which goes to prove that she was just looking for ways to get money out of him.
A one game ban was issued against Marshall last year due to his temper tantrums off field. In March 2009, Marshall and his then fiancee Michi Nogami-Campbell were arrested when they were caught by a cop fighting in a street in Atlanta. Though the charges were later dropped by the judge, the NFL had hinted at a disciplinary action against Marshall.
Marshall admitted quite openly that he has problems making good decisions spontaneously. However, he stressed that he never did strike Rasheeda Watley.
- Brandon Marshall has borderline personality disorder - Aug 01, 2011
- Denver Broncos Names John Fox As Their Head Coach - Jan 14, 2011
- Broncos coach suspends Brandon Marshall - Aug 31, 2009
- Knowshon Moreno Missed Last Night Game Against Oakland Raiders Owing To His Side Injury - Dec 20, 2010
- Denver Broncos Fires Josh McDaniels As Head Coach - Dec 07, 2010
- Nick Novak may walk free even after relieving himself on the pitch - Nov 29, 2011
- Tim Tebow To Play For Denver Broncos After First Round Pick - Apr 23, 2010
- Eric Decker Chosen By Denver Broncos - Apr 24, 2010
- Philip Rivers' Stupendous Performance Steers San Diego Chargers To Victory - Nov 23, 2010
- Denver Broncos Case Gets a Just Verdict - Mar 12, 2010
- Peyton Manning buys new Denver mansion - Jul 12, 2012
- Denver Broncos' Running Back Rob Lytle Passes Away At 56 - Nov 23, 2010
- Brandon Davis arrested for possession of drugs - Apr 29, 2011
- Keith Olbermann to present 'Countdown' - May 26, 2011
- Tim Tebow's New Haircut Grips Attention - Aug 08, 2010
Tags: 911 tapes, accusations, cop, denver bronco, different story, disciplinary action, domestic violence, espn, fiancee, former girlfriend, game ban, getting money, intention, investigation reports, john barr, marshall, stitches, temper tantrums, ways to get money, wide receiver