Boxer Danny Green recovering in Perth hospital after appendix surgeryJanuary 6th, 2011 - 1:09 pm ICT by ANI
Perth (Australia), Jan 6 (ANI):World IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green was recovering in a hospital in Perth after being rushed there following a near appendix burst.
The Daily Telegraph revealed that Green was raced from a family holiday to the hospital six days ago with severe stomach complaints.
It’s understood the boxer underwent emergency surgery to remove his appendix and a large cyst, with doctors fearing Green would contract septicaemia - which can be fatal - had they burst.
A spokesperson from Green Machine Promotions said the father-of-two was now stable. (ANI)
- Doctors sew up forceps inside patient in Kent - Aug 09, 2012
- Mulayam undergoes surgery - Sep 22, 2011
- Khurana stable, still in ICU - Apr 18, 2011
- 4-day-old baby survives after complex surgery - Dec 13, 2011
- Amitabh to be discharged from hospital soon - Feb 20, 2012
- Five people lose sight after surgery in Andhra - Dec 15, 2011
- Roberts recovering from appendix surgery - Oct 15, 2011
- Lilly Allen hospitalised - Nov 07, 2010
- Ramakrishna Mission president's condition stable - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Sara Khan undergoes operation - Aug 22, 2010
- Sir Peter Jackson recovering after surgery - Jan 30, 2011
- Former Rwandan envoy to India shot in South Africa (Lead) - Jun 20, 2010
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Peter Jackson Undergoes Surgery for Perforated Ulcer - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: appendix, boxer danny green, cruiserweight champion, cyst, daily telegraph, doctors, emergency surgery, family holiday, perth australia, perth hospital, promotions, septicaemia, six days, spokesperson, stomach complaints