Bolt wants to break his records to become legend at 2012 Olympic Games in LondonSeptember 1st, 2010 - 6:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 1 (ANI): Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt has expressed his desire to win the title all over again during 2012 Olympic Games in London and establish himself as a legend.
“If I win at the World Championships in Korea next year that will be one set of titles defended but then I want to win the Olympics to complete the job,” The Sun quoted Bolt, as saying.
“Winning one Olympics is good, of course, but it’s only if you do it again that you can be a legend and here in England is where I want to make it happen,” he added.
Bolt, clinched the sprint double over 100m and 200m at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing as well as the 4×100m relay, setting world records in all three events.
He further said that he wants to break the world records again.
London is like a second home for the Jamaican sprinter and he wants to win a gold medal in the country.
“The people out there love me. The British athletics fans have always been very good to me so this would be a great place to get gold medals. (ANI)
- Olympics won't be easy for Bolt: Mennea - Jul 13, 2012
- Olympic athletics: I have nothing left to prove, says Bolt (Second Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Olympic athletics: Bolt storms to 200m glory to make history - Aug 10, 2012
- Olympic athletics: Bolt claims historic double with 200m gold (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Forget winning 200m title, Bolt tells Blake - Aug 08, 2012
- Olympic athletics: Bolt warns Blake off 200m gold - Aug 08, 2012
- Bolt, Blake to lead Caribbean challenge - Aug 22, 2012
- Olympics: Bolt, Blake headline weekend track action - Aug 03, 2012
- Usain Bolt turns DJ to celebrate his world record - Aug 13, 2012
- Fit-again Bolt admits to past back injury - Jul 27, 2012
- Olympics: Bolt hopes to 'continue flying' - Jul 28, 2012
- Olympics: Jamaica win relay in new WR (Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- Now Blake keen on playing in Australia's Big Bash - Aug 17, 2012
- Bolt screams to Olympic 100m gold (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Carl Lewis doubts Bolt's Olympics 100m title defence - Jul 15, 2012
Tags: 100m, 2008 olympics, 2012 olympic games, beijing, bolt, desire, england, gold medal, gold medallist, gold medals, job, korea, london london, olympic games, olympic gold, olympics, sprint, sprinter, sun, world championships