Bolt to visit Man U headquarters todayMay 16th, 2009 - 4:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 16 (ANI): Double Olympic sprint king Bolt will visit the Manchester United headquarters at Old Trafford on Saturday ahead of the team’s match against Arsenal.
Bolt, a United fan, dropped in at their Carrington training ground to meet Fergie and his troops ahead of today’s lunchtime clash with the Gunners.And he found boss Ferguson already looking beyond equalling Liverpool’s record of 18 top-flight titles.Fergie declared: “I’m not looking at equalling anyone. I just want ourselves to be the best.
“This team has got a bit to go yet, it can go on to win many more titles and that’s the exciting part for me. The prospect of winning more titles with this team resonates with me far more than equalling somebody. This team is young enough to win more titles. I’m sure they can do it,” The Sun quoted Fergie, as saying.
Since arriving at Old Trafford 23 years ago, Fergie has seen off Liverpool, he has seen off Arsenal and has responded to the threat from Chelsea.
Fergie believes it is the resilience of his side that has got them this far - and is pleased United face the Gunners today. (ANI)
- 'Bad' game against Liverpool has left Man U in fight with Arsenal for Premier Legaue - Mar 10, 2011
- Usain Bolt hangs out with Sir Alex Fegurson - Aug 27, 2012
- Fergie writes off Chelsea's Premier League title challenge - Feb 26, 2011
- Arsenal bent on wrecking Man U's unbeaten run: Walcott - Dec 10, 2010
- Arsenal's '2004 Invincibles' won't happen again: Ferguson - Dec 13, 2010
- Man City cannot be considered United's major rivals: Scholes - Apr 15, 2011
- Vidic wants to bury Torres hoodoo - Feb 28, 2011
- Fergie says only two teams can stop Man U's Premier League title quest - Aug 15, 2009
- Forget winning 200m title, Bolt tells Blake - Aug 08, 2012
- Olympic athletics: Bolt warns Blake off 200m gold - Aug 08, 2012
- Terry warns Man U of overtaking them to win Premier League - May 02, 2011
- Ancelotti questions Man U's potential to win title - Apr 29, 2011
- Arsenal suffering a crisis of confidence: Wenger - Mar 13, 2011
- Fergie thinks four-horse race at Premier League would be fantastic - Dec 19, 2009
- Fergie thinks four-horse race for Premier League title would be "fantastic" - Dec 19, 2009