Bob And Mike Bryan Featured On “60 Minutes”March 22nd, 2010 - 8:28 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Mar 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Television news magazine “60 Minutes” is known for its high entertainment quotient and the fact was reinforced once again last night when tennis twins Bob and Mike Bryan made an appearance in the popular CBS television program. The latest episode of the show was immensely enjoyed by the large number of viewers who had tuned in to watch the program as the tennis star twins gave the audiences an account of their experiences both on and off the tennis court.
On being asked whether they consider their pair to be the best doubles player all across the world, Mike Bryan was quick enough to reply that “we like to think we are”. While answering the questions by CBS correspondent Lesley Stahl, the duo agreed that they indeed complemented each other and added that it was rather bizarre the way they both synchronized with each other on the tennis court. This is one fact that all the fans of the twins tennis player could actually vouch for given the perfect coordination with which they play.
Although the twins brothers are known to play the game with immense confidence, they seem to have been a bit apprehensive about their television appearance. Prior to the airing of the episode featuring them, the Bryan brothers are known to have confirmed through a social networking site that the CBS show featuring them would be aired on Sunday night and also expressed hope that the television appearance does not rip them apart.
Mike and Bob Bryan are known to have registered victory thrice in their seven consecutive Grand Slam finals which enabled them to create an Open Era record.
- Bob and Mike Bryan open up on 60 Minutes - Mar 22, 2010
- Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell Defends Slot Machines - Jan 10, 2011
- Former Muslim Extremist Member Talks About 'The Narrative" On "60 Minutes" - Apr 26, 2010
- US Open: Paes-Stepanek face Bryan brothers in final - Sep 07, 2012
- We brought out our best game: Paes - Sep 08, 2012
- "Entourage" Season 7 Makes Its Debut On HBO - Jun 28, 2010
- Aisam Qureshi hopeful of winning men's doubles final against Bryan brothers - Sep 10, 2010
- Olympic tennis: Bryan twins win gold for US - Aug 05, 2012
- CBS Series "Undercover Boss" Features Frontier Airlines CEO - Oct 18, 2010
- Paes-Stepanek shock Bryan brothers; lift Australian Open men's doubles title (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- Bob & Mike Byran were featured on '60 Minutes' on the 21st of March 2010 - Mar 22, 2010
- Muslim extremism in the narrative on '60 Minutes' - Apr 26, 2010
- Bopanna-Qureshi go down fighting in French Open - Jun 02, 2011
- Pak tennis star Qureshi fails to win first US Open mixed doubles crown - Sep 10, 2010
- Actor Lee Majors Appears As Guest On "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - Nov 25, 2010
Tags: 60 minutes, bob and mike, bob and mike bryan, bob bryan, cbs correspondent, cbs television, doubles player, gina gomez, grand slam finals, lesley stahl, news magazine, news television, quotient, social networking site, television appearance, television news, television program, tennis court, tennis player, tennis star