Bhupathi-Mirnyi out of Open Sud de France tennisOctober 28th, 2010 - 9:51 pm ICT by IANS
Montpellier (France), Oct 28 (IANS) India’s Mahesh Bhupathi and Max Mirnyi of Belarus went down to Britain’s Ross Hutchins and Australia’s Stephen Huss 6-3, 3-6, 12-14 in the quarter-final of the 650,000-euro Open Sud de France tennis.
Top seeds Bhupathi and Mirnyi lost in an hour and 28 minutes.
The Indo-Belarusian pair will share 5,140 euros and 45 ATP points.
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi qualify for Tour final; Bopanna-Qureshi miss out - Nov 12, 2010
- Bhupathi-Bopanna, Paes-Stepanek advance to Miami quarters - Mar 27, 2012
- French Open: Bhupathi-Mirnyi sail into second round - May 26, 2010
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi in semifinals of ATP World Tour Finals - Nov 27, 2010
- Paes-Dlouhy, Bhupathi-Mirnyi advance at Miami - Mar 29, 2010
- Bhupathi, Bopanna in doubles quarters at Nice - May 19, 2010
- Wimbledon: Bhupathi, Paes in third round mixed doubles - Jun 28, 2011
- Tough draw for Indians in men's doubles tennis - Jul 26, 2012
- French Open: Paes-Vesnina beat top seeds to enter semis - Jun 06, 2012
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi in Cincinnati finals - Aug 22, 2010
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi go down fighting to Murrays in Valencia - Nov 08, 2010
- Paes-Bhupathi out of Shanghai Masters - Oct 15, 2011
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi lose Cincinnati final to Bryans - Aug 23, 2010
- Paes, Bhupathi claim Miami Masters, rise to No.1 spot - Apr 03, 2011
- Paes-Bhupathi in semifinals of AEGON Championships - Jun 11, 2011