Berbatov could be leaving Man U for SevilleApril 21st, 2011 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 21(ANI): Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov could possibly move to Spanish club Sevilla in a cut-price 12 million pound deal.
According to the Sun, Berbatov’s contract will run out next summer, and with Sir Alex Ferguson looking to revamp his squad in order to keep them competitive, the 30-year-old could be out the door, especially with the emergence of Javier Hernandez.
However, it all depends on whether United are willing to take a big cut on their initial investment.
The 30-year-old was signed for United from Tottenham in 2008 for a club record fee of 30.75 million pounds.
Berbatov has 48 goals in 123 appearances for United - including 20 in the league and 22 in all competitions this season. (ANI)
- Juventus, Genoa lure Man U's fed-up striker Berbatov - Mar 19, 2011
- Berbatov set 30-goal target, assured of long-term Man U future - Jan 29, 2011
- Ferguson says won't be surprised if Berbatov quits Man U - Sep 19, 2010
- 'Good substitutions' changed the game against West Ham United: Rooney - Apr 03, 2011
- Ferguson agrees to allow striker Macheda to go out on loan - Dec 30, 2010
- Man U may dump out of form Berbatov - Apr 13, 2010
- AC Milan planning 20 million pound bid for Berbatov - Apr 20, 2010
- Desperate to stay at Man U, Berbatov asks Fergie not to sell him - Apr 17, 2010
- Man U to offer striker Berbatov new three-year deal - Feb 05, 2011
- Ferguson warns Man U players of summer axe - Apr 19, 2011
- Berbatov fears new striker at Man U - May 14, 2010
- Giggs backs Berbatov to win 'Golden Boot' battle against Tevez in Manchester derby - Feb 12, 2011
- We don't need to spend millions in transfer market: Ferguson - Jul 29, 2010
- Athletic look to progress in Europe - Mar 14, 2012
- Rooney's new Man U contract contains a 'break clause' - Oct 24, 2010
Tags: alex ferguson, club sevilla, competitions, dimitar berbatov, emergence, initial investment, javier hernandez, london, manchester united, seville, sir alex ferguson, spanish club, striker, sun, tottenham