Berba going all shakyMay 20th, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 20 (ANI): Bulgarian football star Dimitar Berbatov has remarkably revealed how he gets the shakes before Manchester United matches.
The 28-year-old said that it took him a while to win over United fans after switching from Tottenham in a club-record deal at the end of August.
The Bulgarian international told The Sun: “I am still nervous but, when you play for the biggest club in the world, you are sometimes shaking before you go on the pitch. Sometimes I show it with my hands or by screaming on the pitch but sometimes it’s the other way around.”
Berbatov has enjoyed a solid start to his United career with 14 goals in 42 appearances this term.
“If I don’t show it on my face, inside I’m a really happy guy. (ANI)
- Summer of hard work finally pays off for Berbatov - Sep 21, 2010
- Third generation goalkeeper is Bulgaria's best footballer - Dec 24, 2011
- Bulgarian PM voted country's best footballer - Dec 06, 2011
- Ferguson says won't be surprised if Berbatov quits Man U - Sep 19, 2010
- Man U to offer striker Berbatov new three-year deal - Feb 05, 2011
- Berbatov set 30-goal target, assured of long-term Man U future - Jan 29, 2011
- Berbatov admits to being a Man U flop in his first season - Oct 02, 2009
- Berbatov aims to create 'beautiful art' on football pitch - Aug 20, 2010
- Berbatov wants to finish footie career with Man U - Dec 07, 2010
- Giggs backs Berbatov to win 'Golden Boot' battle against Tevez in Manchester derby - Feb 12, 2011
- Juventus, Genoa lure Man U's fed-up striker Berbatov - Mar 19, 2011
- Desperate to stay at Man U, Berbatov asks Fergie not to sell him - Apr 17, 2010
- Berbatov could be leaving Man U for Seville - Apr 21, 2011
- Man U may dump out of form Berbatov - Apr 13, 2010
- Berbatov fears new striker at Man U - May 14, 2010