Becks wins Poshs approval for AC Milan moveFebruary 1st, 2009 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 1 (ANI): Following much heartache, tears and heated exchanges, Victoria Beckham has given hubby David her blessing to leave LA Galaxy and join AC Milan permanently.
According to a pal, the mum-of-three has finally agreed that the soccer ace could sign for the Italian team, where hes on loan until next month.
Following the tough decision Posh will be seen staying behind in Los Angeles with their three sons Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, six, and Cruz, who turns four next week.
In a bid to stay close to her hubby, the style icon will move her fashion design studio from London to Milan.
Posh had told friends she wanted the family to stay in America because her children were happy there and settled in their schools.
She was also anxious that her 33-year-old hubby would get caught up in the champagne and womanising-lifestyle he became part of while playing for Real Madrid in Spain from 2003 to 2007.
But, after several discussions, the couple decided he could sign with Milan after his sensational performance since joining the team in January on a two-month loan, reports the Mirror.
David is said to be desperate to join Milan permanently so he can fulfil his dream of playing for England in the 2010 World Cup.
A friend said: It was a painful decision for Victoria and there were a lot of tears. She was really worried about leaving David behind in Italy. It brought back terrible memories of Madrid and all the stories about women and nightclubs.
But what she likes about Milan is that it is a very family-friendly team. After the matches, it is very Italian and players are out with their wives and children. Its not like Real Madrid where they were all egotistical, super-God players with their fast cars and champagne lifestyle.
The pal added: She also realised she was fighting a losing battle David is playing extremely well with Milan and she can see he has got his spark back. He knows if he is going to make the England World Cup 2010 team he has got to start playing top-flight football again.
Posh decided she has to stay in Los Angeles for the children but will commute regularly to Milan. (ANI)
- Becks to move to Milan permanently? - Feb 02, 2009
- David to stay in Italy as wife, kids remain in Los Angeles - Feb 01, 2009
- Posh jets to London to discuss Becks Milan plan - Feb 07, 2009
- Posh finally gives her nod to Becks Milan move - Feb 17, 2009
- Becks helps his kids with homework through Skype - Jan 21, 2010
- Beckhams' 'baby girl is mini-Posh' - Mar 05, 2011
- Victoria & David Beckham attend the Royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Posh spending ''sleepless nights'' over Becks Milan move - Mar 02, 2009
- Becks ready to give up 10 million quid to join A C Milan - Feb 17, 2009
- Becks family not to join him in Italy - Jan 05, 2009
- Poshs thin frame raises serious health concerns - Nov 08, 2008
- Becks and Posh at loggerheads over Milan move - Jan 27, 2009
- Posh's New Year's resolutions - Dec 30, 2010
- Eva Longoria 'planning lavish baby shower for pregnant Posh' - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria Beckham cancels 10th anniversary celebrations - Apr 29, 2009
Tags: ac milan, champagne lifestyle, egotistical, england world cup, fashion design studio, fast cars, fighting a losing battle, friendly team, hes, hubby, italian team, london feb, memories of madrid, nightclubs, painful decision, real madrid, sensational performance, style icon, victoria beckham, world cup 2010