Becks turns Goldenbuns after Italian team-mates touch his bums for luck!January 28th, 2009 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 28 (ANI): The Italians are a very superstitious people, who would touch things for luck, as English footballer David Beckham found out, after his butt became the target for his AC Milan team-mates.
Becks, who is on loan from US club LA Galaxy, went from being known as Goldenballs to being called Goldenbuns, after his team-mates started touching his bottom for luck.
This was witnessed when after he scored during the 4-1 game with Bologna, ACs Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf patted his behind showing that he has become the teams talisman.
Italy is a superstitious country, people touch things for luck. Now the players are doing the same with Becks bottom. He is seen as lucky, the Sun quoted an insider as saying. (ANI)
- AC Milan still winless in Serie A - Sep 22, 2011
- Brazil to play three strikers at Olympics - Jul 17, 2012
- Udinese top Serie A as Milan held by Bologna - Dec 12, 2011
- Berlusconi dreams of buying Ronaldo for AC Milan - Apr 13, 2011
- Euro 2012: Police raid casts shadow on Italian team's fate - Jun 03, 2012
- Deco praises Seedorf's Brazil move - Jul 05, 2012
- Becks should 'strip' to show tattooed torso to celebrate goal against ManU: Seedorf - Feb 15, 2010
- Pirlo penalty reminds me of Totti, says De Rossi - Jun 25, 2012
- Seedorf leaves Milan after a decade for Botafogo - Jul 01, 2012
- Ronaldinho ready to face former Milan teammate Seedorf - Aug 18, 2012
- Beckham arrives for new season in Milan - Dec 29, 2009
- Beckham's European loan move in jeopardy over TV deal - Dec 26, 2010
- Seedorf double inspires Botafogo - Sep 06, 2012
- Juventus ahead in Italian league title race - Apr 23, 2012
- Rooney is looked upon as a great player in Italy: Beckham - Feb 18, 2010
Tags: ac milan, acs, andrea pirlo, bologna, bums, butt, clarence seedorf, david beckham, footballer david beckham, goldenballs, insider, italian team, italians, italy, jan 28, la galaxy, london jan, milan team, target, team mates