Becks, Posh to renew wedding vowsFebruary 25th, 2009 - 5:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 25 (ANI): David and Victoria Beckham are reportedly planning to renew their wedding vows on their 10th anniversary in a lavish summer party.
According to the sources, the couple have told friends they are considering renewing their wedding vows in a prolific ceremony at their Los Angeles home, which may even have the much-criticised thrones they sat on during their wedding in July 1999.
The 33-year-old footie idol hopes the occasion will help retell his devotion to Posh.
David has promised Victoria that they will renew their vows at the beginning of July, around their 10th wedding anniversary once his time with Milan is over, the Daily Express quoted a source as saying
It will be a no-expense spared extravaganza, made all the more special after their enforced separation.
David says it will be like another wedding and hes even talking about using the thrones again, the source added. (ANI)
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Beckham to gift love book to Victoria on anniversary - Jun 08, 2012
- Victoria Beckham cancels 10th anniversary celebrations - Apr 29, 2009
- Posh using Chinese cupping therapy to ease stress, detoxify her body - Jul 10, 2010
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- Becks helps his kids with homework through Skype - Jan 21, 2010
- J-Lo, Anthony to renew wedding vows - May 28, 2010
- Posh 'collapses in airport lift' - Jul 07, 2010
- Victoria turns to Chinese detox treatment - Jul 10, 2010
- Posh's robot dance in West End theatre - Dec 22, 2009
- Victoria wants to name her daughter Santa - Apr 12, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to call her baby Santa - Apr 11, 2011
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- David Guetta renews vows - Aug 30, 2012
- Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones to renew marital vows - Sep 19, 2010