Becks, Posh are devotees of ‘healing crystals’December 3rd, 2010 - 2:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 3 (ANI): David Beckham and wife Victoria have become devotees of ‘healing crystals’ since moving to California.
The former England captain and his wife keep the colorful stones in their respective bathrooms at their 14-million-pounds Beverly Hills home-in the hope that they will improve their health and boost their energy levels.
Crystals and gemstones have been considered to have healing powers for hundreds of years across a variety of cultures, and are said to provide ‘energy medicine tools’.
“We both like crystals, as in crystal energy. I have lots of pink quartz and black tourmaline in my bathroom,” the Daily Mail quoted Posh as telling InStyle magazine.
“It’s quite spiritual out here [in LA]; all very positive,” she said,
The soccer star added, “We’ve been into that since moving to LA.” (ANI)
- Becks is a tidy man in bathroom while Posh is 'messy' - Dec 03, 2010
- Yoga keeps the Beckhams together - Nov 20, 2010
- Beckhams asked to leave LA - Dec 28, 2009
- Beckhams may send Brooklyn to British private school - Feb 28, 2011
- Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for Harper - Jun 29, 2012
- Is Posh expecting a baby girl? - Jan 16, 2011
- Beckham's house is a pink palace - Oct 04, 2011
- David Beckham may settle in US - Nov 04, 2010
- Beckham losing British accent - Mar 14, 2012
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Timberlake, West named most stylish men of 2011 - Dec 17, 2011
- Becks to face his sex scandal accuser in the New Year - Dec 26, 2010
- Are Beckhams moving to New York? - Dec 25, 2010
- Beckhams not moving to Manhattan - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: bathrooms, beverly hills, black tourmaline, crystal energy, cultures, daily mail, david beckham, devotees, energy levels, energy medicine, england captain, gemstones, healing crystals, healing powers, hundreds of years, medicine tools, moving to california, pink quartz, soccer star, wife victoria