Becks missed his family while playing for AC MilanJune 6th, 2009 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 6 (ANI): English footballer David Beckham has revealed that he missed his wife and children while he played for AC Milan.
Beckham, 34, has been on loan to the Italian football club since January, and while he shifted to Italy, Victoria and their three sons have remained in the US.
“There are sacrifices I have made to be in Milan and play for AC Milan,” Sky News quoted him as saying.
“I haven’t seen my children for six or seven weeks and that’s the biggest sacrifice I have had to make.
“Not seeing my family, not seeing my wife.
“I know there are many people with many jobs that do that but it doesn’t get any easier, doesn’t matter who you are,” he added.
The ace footballer even missed his eldest son Brooklyn’s tenth birthday party, and youngest son Cruz’s third birthday, while in Italy. (ANI)
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Beckham losing British accent - Mar 14, 2012
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Victoria Beckham not planning to avail maternity leave - Jun 11, 2011
- Victoria Beckham to divide time between US, Italy - Jan 06, 2009
- David Beckham eats a plate of bugs on TV - Jul 22, 2011
- Youngest Beckham takes up X-Men Wolf role for Bday bash - Feb 23, 2009
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Father-of-three Becks wants more kids with wife Victoria - Aug 01, 2010
- Usher's musical gift to Beckham's son - Mar 10, 2012
- David Beckham, Snoop Dogg's kids 'to team up for Christmas single' - Sep 09, 2010
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
Tags: ac milan, ace, birthday party, brooklyn, david beckham, eldest son, football club, footballer david beckham, italian football, italy, london, sacrifice, sacrifices, seven weeks, sky news, son brooklyn, tenth birthday, third birthday, victoria, youngest son