Becks’ Goldenballs were tweaked to look smaller in Armani undie ad!June 13th, 2009 - 1:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 13 (ANI): David Beckham has revealed that his 50ft-high Armani underwear billboard was tweaked in order to make his Goldenballs look smaller.
The football ace, 34, said he asked for his new pictures to be doctored so his package did not look too huge, reports The Daily Star.
“I actually had this retouched a bit smaller,” the England hero quipped to a London free newspaper.
“These pictures are just another photo-shoot for me. It’s not as though I am trying to attract attention,” he added.
Thousands of fans in London cheered the soccer idol when he unveiled the billboard.
The LA Galaxy midfielder also revealed that he needs wife Victoria to help him undress at photoshoots.
“I make sure she is there because I trust her with everything. She helps me relax. Standing there in your underwear is not the easiest thing I’ve ever done,” he said. (ANI)
- Soon,new Beckham perfumes and underwears - May 21, 2011
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
- David Beckham to launch underwear line - Nov 08, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay accuses Becks of boosting Goldenballs with oranges for ad - Oct 31, 2008
- Beckham's royal wedding trip may force him to miss LA Galaxy's next game - Apr 30, 2011
- Beckham wants to buy soccer team - Jul 31, 2011
- David Beckham to design long johns - Sep 23, 2011
- Justin Bieber wants Becks footie lessons - Aug 19, 2010
- 'Metrosexual' David Beckham reveals hair-free legs - Nov 03, 2010
- David Beckham wants to strip again - Jul 17, 2010
- Beckham visits sick kids - Dec 06, 2011
- Ronaldo replaces Beckham as Armani's underwear model - Oct 10, 2009
- Fans boos welcome Beckham during LA Galaxy's first game - Mar 17, 2011
- Britain's Olympic coach Pearce to assess Beckham in US - Apr 25, 2012
- After Megan Fox’s Body, Rafael Nadal’s Underwear! - Jan 22, 2011