Becks celebrates son’s b’day at laser shooting gallerySeptember 3rd, 2010 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 03 (ANI): Footie superstar David Beckham celebrated his son Romeo’s eighth birthday at the futuristic world of lasers and mazes in Los Angeles.
The Beckhams went to the Ultrazone amusement center in LA, reports the Daily Mail.
The venue boasts a 5,000 square feet multi-level arena. Players have to run around and laser each other to score points.
Romeo’s brother Brooklyn, 11,and five-year-old Cruz were also present along with the kids of Heidi Klum and Seal to join in the fun. (ANI)
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- Becks shows off skating skills - Nov 15, 2010
- Victoria sleeps with dog - Jun 26, 2011
- Beckham losing British accent - Mar 14, 2012
- Becks' son wants to name his sister after Justin Bieber - Apr 02, 2011
- Father-of-three Becks wants more kids with wife Victoria - Aug 01, 2010
- Victoria Beckham to lend voice in cartoon series - Jul 03, 2010
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Beckham couple set to move to Paris? - Nov 21, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Being a mum is the hardest job in the world: Posh - Apr 04, 2011
- Romeo Beckham signs first commercial fashion deal at 8 - Sep 20, 2010
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
Tags: arena players, beckhams, brooklyn, brother, daily mail, david beckham, eighth birthday, footie, futuristic world, gallery london, heidi klum, heidi klum and seal, lasers, level arena, mazes, romeo, shooting gallery, square feet, venue