Beckhams’ secret to 14-yr relationship - “stimulating the romance”October 9th, 2010 - 4:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 9 (ANI): Footballer David Beckham and his wife Victoria have revealed that the secret to their 14-year relationship lies in “stimulating the romance”.
The two even have a special date night every Wednesday to ensure that they get to enjoy one another’s company.
“We’ve been married 11 years and we have known each other for 14,” the Sun quoted Becks, 35, as saying.
“You have to stimulate the romance in the relationship and care for each other’s needs,” he stated.
The two, who are promoting their new fragrance Intimately Beckham Yours, were talking to Dutch newspaper Telegraaf in LA.
“If the kids are in bed we dress up and go to a restaurant. We eat a little bit, get drunk and enjoy each other’s company. I always look forward to date night,” Posh, 36, revealed.
“We are so busy, David with football and I have my clothing line and raising our boys.
“That’s why it’s important to make time to be together and whatever happens Wednesday is sacred,” she added. (ANI)
- Beckhams make love in lift for perfume ad - Sep 10, 2010
- Becks and Posh have a 'date night' every Wednesday - Nov 08, 2010
- David Beckham, Victoria get raunchy for new fragrance advert - Sep 10, 2010
- Becks had to leave room while Posh had 'birds and the bees' talk with son - Oct 28, 2010
- Beckhams have weekly date nights to keep passion alive - Nov 09, 2010
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Soon,new Beckham perfumes and underwears - May 21, 2011
- Coach Capello finally gets in touch with Becks - Jan 17, 2011
- Oz fans disappointed over millionaire Becks refusal to wave to them - Nov 26, 2010
- Kate Middleton searched more on Yahoo! than Posh - Apr 14, 2011
- Dumped and fuming Beckham vows to fight for his place in England squad - Aug 13, 2010
- Cruise, Beckham start 'Midnight Boys Bike Club' for Hollywood stars - Dec 14, 2010
- 'Threatened' Capello plotted Becks' public retirement plan 'to put him in his place' - Aug 14, 2010