Beckham denies affair with prostitute, sues US magazineDecember 31st, 2010 - 10:23 am ICT by ANI
Los Angeles (US), Dec. 31 (ANI): Former England football star David Beckham has denied committing adultery with a prostitute in signed legal documents submitted as part of a 25 million dollar lawsuit against an American magazine.
The 35-year-old L A Galaxy soccer player is suing 26-year-old Bosnian-born call girl Irma Nici and publishers of the In Touch magazine which printed Nici’s claims.
The Telegraph quoted Nici, as claiming that Beckham committed adultery with her on five occasions in 2007, including at Claridge’s hotel in London.
In his signed declaration, submitted to a court in Los Angeles, Beckham said the claims were “completely false” and had caused great distress to him and his family.
He said: “I have never met Nici, let alone committed adultery with Nici or paid her for sex.
“Irma Nici’s statements have caused me and my family great anguish and emotional distress, and have adversely affected both my personal and professional life.”
The declaration, obtained by the celebrity news website TMZ, was signed by Beckham on October 13.
He has been married to wife Victoria for 11 years and they have three sons.(ANI)
- Becks files lawsuit over claims he cheated on his wife with a hooker - Dec 31, 2010
- Becks to face his sex scandal accuser in the New Year - Dec 26, 2010
- Prostitute sues David Beckham - Oct 04, 2010
- Beckhams expecting fourth child - Jan 10, 2011
- David remains focus on bringing lying prostitute to justice - Oct 04, 2010
- Hooker counter-sues Becks for 'emotional and physical injuries' - Oct 04, 2010
- Hooker who claims she bedded Becks could face lie detector test - Sep 26, 2010
- Beckham nails prostitute's claims - Jan 17, 2011
- Beckham sues tabloid over sex claims - Sep 26, 2010
- Bosnian-born hooker 'trying to force Becks to show his financial books' - Oct 17, 2010
- Becks wages legal war against hooker's threesome claims - Sep 23, 2010
- Becks is Counter-Sued: Hooker Irma Nici Sues David Beckham - Oct 04, 2010
- Becks 'to serve hooker with $25m writ for damages' - Sep 26, 2010
- Becks 'told to pay legal costs of US mag over tart lies' - Apr 11, 2011
- Despite David Beckham's threat to sue In Touch Magazine, the magazine reveals more details about his affair - Sep 24, 2010
Tags: 11 years, anguish, call girl, celebrity news, claridge, committing adultery, david beckham, dollar lawsuit, emotional distress, england football, football star, hotel in london, irma, l a galaxy, legal documents, nici, professional life, soccer player, star david, wife victoria