Azlan Shah Cup: Pakistan beat India 3-1May 11th, 2011 - 8:43 pm ICT by IANS
Ipoh (Malaysia), May 11 (IANS) Pakistan came back from a goal down to beat India 3-1 in the Azlan Shah hockey tournament here Wednesday.
Rupinder Pal Singh converted a peanlty corner for India in the first half. Pakistan equalised through Umar Butta while Muhammad Imran and Sohail Abbas converted penalty corners to put it across India.
It was Pakistan’s first victory aggainst India in six encounters.
In another match, World champions Australia beat South Korea 4-2.
- India suffer humiliating 1-3 loss to Pakistan in Azlan Shah Hockey (Lead) - May 11, 2011
- Azlan Shah Cup: Rupinder drag-flicks India past Britain 3-1 - May 06, 2011
- Azlan Shah cup: India hold on Australia 1-1 - May 08, 2011
- Pakistan determined to win Azlan Shah Cup, says Imran - May 01, 2011
- Azlan Shah Cup: India lose 1-2 to South Korea, finish sixth (Lead) - May 15, 2011
- Azlan Shah hockey: Clinical India beat Malaysia 5-2 - May 09, 2011
- Azlan Shah Cup: India gear up for New Zealand - May 23, 2012
- Azlan Shah Cup: India beat Pakistan to keep faint hope (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- India rally to draw 1-1 with China in Azlan Shah hockey - May 06, 2010
- Azlan Shah Cup: India squander two-goal lead, lose to Korea 2-3 - May 05, 2011
- Azlan Shah: India to face South Korea for fifth place - May 14, 2011
- Australia beat Pakistan via golden goal to win Azlan Shah Cup - May 16, 2011
- Azlan Shah Cup: India stun Britain to clinch bronze - Jun 03, 2012
- India beat Pakistan 4-2 in Azlan Shah hockey - May 07, 2010
- Azlan Shah Cup: India narrowly go down to Britain - May 27, 2012
Tags: azlan shah cup, azlan shah hockey, azlan shah hockey tournament, butta, first victory, imran, India, match, muhammad, pakistan, penalty corners, rupinder, sohail abbas, south korea, world champions australia