Ashley Cole wants to renew wedding vows with wife Cheryl in DubaiApril 2nd, 2009 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 2 (ANI): Brit footballer Ashley Cole has secretly been planning on taking a romantic break with his wife Cheryl Tweedy to Dubai, in order to renew their wedding vows.
Cole, 28, plans on going in the summer after the football season, and to take Cheryl, 25, to the spot in the desert where he had proposed to her in 2005.
The Chelsea defender is said to be shopping for an expensive ring to present to the Girls Aloud singer at the swish Al Mahra resort, and also has hopes of getting their relationship back on track.
“Ashley is setting the scene to renew his vows with Cheryl,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“He has been planning to do something special this summer to prove their relationship is back to how it was.
“It has been difficult to find a date. His football commitments and her diary only allow for a four-day break,” the source added. (ANI)
- Ashley Cole, Cheryl Cole to renew wedding vows - Apr 03, 2009
- Cheryl Cole to release autobiography - Apr 24, 2012
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Ashley Cole sported wearing his wedding ring - Jun 03, 2011
- Ashley Cole has eyes only for wife Cheryl - Jul 25, 2009
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Ashley Cole's air hostess writes open letter to Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2011
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Singer Cheryl Cole Plans to Keep Married Name - Aug 17, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to retain her maiden name - May 28, 2010
- Cheryl's love letters to Ashley Cole stolen - Sep 10, 2010
- Cheryl Cole is recording a new album - Jul 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole not reverting to original surname, Tweedy - Jun 27, 2010