Ashley Cole ‘gifts wife Cheryl Cole posh studio’May 4th, 2009 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 4 (ANI): Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole has reportedly gifted his Girls Aloud singer-wife Cheryl Cole a professional recording studio.
The England defender allegedly shelled tens of thousands to set up the recording room and engineering suite at their mansion in Surrey.
“It shows that Cheryl and Ashley are still putting roots down together,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“It also shows she is looking toward a long career in music after the TV work has dried up because a studio like that requires a big commitment.
“Most people have little project studios at home based around a computer and a keyboard. We’re not talking a little home studio - this is a proper professional facility that will need a proper sound engineer,” the source added. (ANI)
- Ashley and Cheryl meet secretly at former marital home - Jan 31, 2011
- Cheryl's love letters to Ashley Cole stolen - Sep 10, 2010
- Cheryl Cole is recording a new album - Jul 18, 2011
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole spends two nights with hunky dancer - May 31, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole fighting Ashley for right to stay in country home - Jun 21, 2010
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- 'Late Night with Cheryl' TV show on the horizon - Jan 03, 2012
- Kayla Collins moving in with Ashley Cole - Jan 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole wants old house after divorce - Jun 21, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to retain her maiden name - May 28, 2010
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Ashley Cole stunned to hear Cheryl filed for divorce - May 29, 2010
- Cheryl's mum-in-law urges her to get back with ex-husband Ashley Cole - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: ashley cole, chelsea, cheryl cole, england, girls, keyboard, mirror, music, professional facility, professional recording studio, roots, sound engineer, studio london, surrey, tens of thousands, tv work, wife cheryl