Arsenal may be ready to offload Ivory Coast striker EboueMay 30th, 2009 - 7:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 30 (ANI): Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is reported to be ready to off-load Ivory Coast striker Emmanuel Eboue as part of a major shake-up of his squad this summer.
Wenger is also preparing to sell off unsettled striker Emmanuel Adebayor.
According to The Mirror, two Italian clubs — AC Milan and Juventus are both interested in signing former captain William Gallas.
Atletico Madrid are said to be interested in taking Eboue away from the Emirates.
Ac Milan also want Adebayor while Gallas, 32 in August, may be allowed to go as he only has one year left on his contract and was stripped of the captaincy last season.
Wenger is desperate to strengthen his Gunners squad with a centre forward after yet another season without any silverware.
Arsenal have made an enquiry about Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh, while they also want a midfielder and a centre half.
Fulham defender Brede Hangeland is top of their wanted list while Rennes midfielder Stephane Mbia and Wolfsburg defensive midfielder Christian Genter have been watched. (ANI)
- Adebayor can leave the Gunners if he wants to says Wenger - Jul 04, 2009
- Arsenal signs Bordeaux ace Chamakh for 10.4 million pounds - Feb 13, 2010
- Keep distance from Van Persie, Wenger tells Manchester City - Oct 01, 2011
- Carlton Cole tops Arsenal's wanted list - Mar 28, 2010
- Arsenal ready to pay eight million pounds for Bordeaux ace Chamakh - Aug 11, 2009
- Arsenal's Wenger eyes Inter Milan striker Balotelli - Oct 23, 2009
- Wenger to get 55 million pounds for squad overhaul - Feb 20, 2012
- Wenger is good manager, says Ancelotti - Dec 26, 2010
- Wenger confirms Thierry Henry's return - Dec 30, 2011
- Henry offered two-month contract by Arsenal - Dec 29, 2011
- Ghana announce squad for 2014 World Cup qualifiers - May 19, 2012
- We can replace Adebayor: Wenger - Jul 19, 2009
- A C Milan to make 31 million pound bid for Arsenal's Fabregas - Aug 05, 2009
- Wenger has no spot for Beckham in Arsenal team - Dec 24, 2010
- Wenger eyes Wolfsburg striker Dzeko to save Arsenal's season - Dec 03, 2009
Tags: ac milan, arsenal manager arsene wenger, atletico madrid, brede hangeland, captain william, emmanuel eboue, fulham, genter, gunners, italian clubs, ivory coast, juventus, manager arsene wenger, mbia, midfielder, rennes, stephane mbia, striker, wanted list, william gallas