Amy Winehouse paying inmates to protect hubbyJune 9th, 2008 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 9 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is paying five inmates 1,000 pounds a week to protect hubby Blake Fielder-Civil from other prisoners in jail.
The Rehab singer is shelling out a further 1,000 pounds to fund his drug habit while he is on remand in North Londons Pentonville awaiting an assault trial.
The deals emerged as a new video showed the 24-year-old singer taking drugs, having public sex with Blake and making racist chants.
Blake has people who look after him, the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
And he gets crack and heroin. Amy pays for it outside, the source added. (ANI)
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012