All eyes are on Danica Patrick at the Nascar Sprint CupDecember 24th, 2011 - 1:07 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Dec 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) All eyes will be on the most successful female NASCAR driver next year when the season starts. She will be in ten races next year and each one presents her the opportunity to finish in at least the top-ten.
Danicka, who is also a model, will be competing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup and her lineup was given last month by Stewart Haas Racing. Her first race in the season will be in the Daytona International Speedway on the 26th of February. She will also compete at the Darlington Raceway on the 12th of May. Her Bristol Motor Speedway date is one the 25th of August.
Danica’s last race in the 2012 Sprint Cup will be at the Phoenix International Raceway on the 11th of November.
The 29-year-old is the most successful NASCAR driver in history. A third place finish at the Indianapolis 500 makes her the highest-placed woman in the competition. She is the only females in the history of the NASCAR to win the IndyCar Series.
Former IndyCar Series champion Tony Stewart praised Danica after her feat. He said that, “I think obviously she’s got talent; she’s been successful in every form of racing she’s been in so far and I don’t see why she wouldn’t be successful here [in NASCAR].”
- Danica Patrick Is Going To Make NASCAR Debut - Feb 09, 2010
- Danica Patrick has 3 wrecks in 3 races at the Daytona 500 - Feb 28, 2012
- Danica Patrick involved in car wreck in the Daytona 500 race - Feb 28, 2012
- Danica Patrick makes her debut at NASCAR - Feb 07, 2010
- Danica Patrick's NASCAR debut is long awaited - Feb 11, 2010
- Danica Patrick to make her NASCAR debut - Feb 09, 2010
- Danica Patrick's NASCAR Debut Eagerly Awaited - Feb 11, 2010
- Trevor Bayne wins Daytona 500 race - Feb 21, 2011
- Kate Upton is Grand Marshal at the Daytona 500 race - Feb 27, 2012
- NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth's wife Katie Kenseth injured in car accident - Sep 28, 2011
- Jimmie johnson storms the Bristol Motor Speedway at the Food City 500 - Mar 22, 2010
- Tony Stewart wins All-Star race in the presence of Gene Haas - May 17, 2009
- 13-Year-Old Motorbike Racer Peter Lenz Dies During Warm-Up Crash - Aug 30, 2010
- Armaan on pace at the Auto Speedway - Apr 18, 2012
- Armaan signs up with Fan Force United - Jan 04, 2012
Tags: 11th of november, bristol motor speedway, danica patrick, danicka, darlington raceway, daytona international speedway, females, haas, indianapolis 500, indycar series, nascar, nascar driver, new york dec, phoenix international raceway, series champion, sprint cup, tony stewart