Advani, Mehta enter semis of Asian SnookerApril 28th, 2012 - 9:22 pm ICT by IANS
Doha, April 28 (IANS) India’s Pankaj Advani and Aditya Mehta continued to make steady progress as both the Indian top seeds reached the semi-finals of the Asian snooker championship here Saturday.
Advani defeated Iran’s Ehsan Heydari 5-0 while Mehta overcame Afghan veteran Saleh Ahmed 5-2 in their quarter-final matches.
Advani takes on Thailand’s Noppon Saengkham while Mehta goes up against reigning IBSF World champion Hossain Vafaei Ayouri of Iran in the semi-finals.
- Advani, Mehta to clash for title in Asian Snooker (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Advani, Mehta in last 8 of Asian snooker championship - Apr 27, 2012
- World Champion Ayouri to play in Chennai snooker event - Jun 16, 2012
- Eight Indians advance to knockout stage of World Snooker - Nov 30, 2011
- Snooker: Sourav Kothari waltzes into final - Jun 23, 2012
- Saengkham sizzles en route to last 16 - Jun 20, 2012
- Kothari, Chawla enter final of ASCA Snooker (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Advani leads way into last 16 of World snooker - Dec 01, 2011
- Walker, Ayouri snuff out Indian challenge - Dec 02, 2011
- Kothari ousts Habib to make last 8 - Jun 21, 2012
- Advani, Merchant win twice as World Snooker Championship begins - Nov 28, 2011
- World Snooker: Advani through to knockout stage - Nov 29, 2011
- India to host 2013 world professional snooker meet - May 04, 2012
- Mehta eases into semis of National Snooker Championship - Feb 03, 2012
- National Snooker: Mehta, Chawla in title round - Feb 03, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,