Advani makes it to round of 16August 11th, 2012 - 6:54 pm ICT by IANS
Gloucester, Aug 11 (IANS) India’s Pankaj Advani stormed into the pre-quarterfinals of the UK - PTC 2 snooker tournament with back-to-back victories here.
Advani, the 2003 IBSF World champion, overcame China’s Xiao Guodong 4-3 and then edged out Britain’s Ian Burns, also by a 4-3 scoreline, Friday.
The 27-year-old Indian next meets former top-10 player Scotland’s Alan McManus, who beat the legendary Jimmy White 4-1.
- Snooker: Advani qualifies for main draw - Aug 23, 2012
- Advani scalps McManus - Aug 21, 2012
- Advani, Mehta to clash for title in Asian Snooker (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Advani leads way into pre-quarters of National Snooker - Feb 02, 2012
- European snooker: Advani beats English veteran Mark King - Aug 26, 2012
- Snooker: Advani downs Steve Davis - Aug 21, 2012
- Advani in snooker qualifier semis (Lead) - Aug 26, 2012
- Pankaj Advani qualifies for semis - Aug 27, 2012
- National Snooker: Mehta, Chawla in title round - Feb 03, 2012
- Yasin, Pankaj romp to last 16 of Senior National Snooker - Aug 07, 2011
- Mehta eases into semis of National Snooker Championship - Feb 03, 2012
- Advani, Mehta in last 8 of Asian snooker championship - Apr 27, 2012
- Advani, Mehta enter semis of Asian Snooker - Apr 28, 2012
- Kothari ousts Habib to make last 8 - Jun 21, 2012
- Advani leads way into last 16 of World snooker - Dec 01, 2011