Adriano prepares for Flamengo debutMay 30th, 2009 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
Rio de Janeiro, May 30 (Xinhua) Brazilian football star Adriano said he would rather come in the second half than be in Flamengo’s starting line-up against Atletico Paranaense as he returns to the Brazilian championship at the Maracana stadium Sunday.
“To tell the truth, I am not ready to play a full game right now. By entering in the second half, I will be able to give my 100 percent,” said Adriano Friday.
Depressed after leaving Italian club Internazionale of Milan, Adriano, 27, decided to remain in Brazil after the national team’s qualifier against Peru, April 1.
- Adriano cleared to resume training - Aug 21, 2012
- Flamengo to re-sign Adriano, says coach - May 02, 2012
- Adriano signs with Flamengo - Aug 22, 2012
- Ronaldinho rediscovers magic in debut for new club - Jun 10, 2012
- Internacional's Fabricio and Datolo deny Flamengo victory - May 27, 2012
- Apologetic Adriano receives warning - Sep 05, 2012
- Ronaldinho's Atletico Mineiro debut postponed - Jun 06, 2012
- Flamengo still eyeing Adriano return - Aug 16, 2012
- Adriano can revive career with Flamengo: Zico - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronaldinho signs up with Atletico Mineiro - Jun 05, 2012
- Flamengo upbeat about Adriano return - Jun 23, 2012
- Former Brazilian striker Adriano released from hospital - Apr 15, 2012
- Corinthians settle legal battle with Adriano - Jun 03, 2012
- Corinthians, Flamengo draw 2-2 in pre-season match - Jan 16, 2012
- Ronaldinho 'available' for Brazil recall - Sep 01, 2012
Tags: april 1, brazil, brazilian championship, brazilian football, debut, flamengo, football star, full game, internazionale, italian club, maracana stadium, milan, paranaense, peru, rio de janeiro, second half, starting line, to tell the truth, xinhua