Aditya on target for BarcodeJuly 21st, 2012 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 21 (IANS) Barcode FC pulled off a hard-fought 1-0 win against Kingston FC in a Third Division match of the Mumbai District Football Association (MDFA) League, played at the St. Xavier’s ground, Parel, Saturday.
Striker Aditya Menon slammed home the only goal of the match to help Barcode snatch a win and collect all three points.
In another match, Parsn SC registered an identical 1-0 margin of victory against BARC SC. Yogesh Patel found the back of the net just before the end of the first half for the lone goal.
Meanwhile, TCS had things much their own way as they cruised to 4-1 win against Prithviraj SC. Reshub Peer hit the target twice, while Hemant Dubey and Amit More scored one apiece to complete the win. For Prithviraj Svilzor Pandey struck the consolation goal.
Division III Results: TCS 4 (Reshub Peer 2, Hemant Dubey, Amit More) beat Prithviraj SC 1 (Svilzor Pandey); Parsn SC 1 (Yogesh Patel) beat BARC 0; Barcode FC 1 (Aditya Menon) beat Kingston FC 0.
- Joshua, Sadguru post big wins - Jul 27, 2012
- Majji scores hat-trick for Salcette FC - Aug 02, 2012
- Oliver's double does it for Stallion - Jul 23, 2012
- Edilbert's four lifts United Brothers - Aug 08, 2012
- Big win for Chheda Nagar - Jul 31, 2012
- Alfresco down Maitree Youngsters - Jul 24, 2012
- Tambe shines for Vipul Gorai - Jul 29, 2012
- Suraj Singh nets winner for Clint FC - Jul 30, 2012
- Craig on target for Vikhrolians - Aug 17, 2012
- Chedda Nagar score big win - Aug 11, 2012
- Nazir Khan nets winner for Das FA - Aug 09, 2012
- Noel Kujur nets two in Gokul's 3-0 win - Jul 28, 2012
- Gurukul, Residency share honours - Jul 25, 2012
- Feyenoord secure a Champions League prelim's ticket - May 07, 2012
- Catholic Gym suffer first defeat in Mumbai district football - Aug 06, 2012
Tags: aditya, back of the net, barc, barcode, consolation, district football, division iii, dubey, football association, kingston, lone goal, margin of victory, match, menon, mumbai, st xavier, striker, target, yogesh patel