Aditya Mehta pots second win at Wuxi Classic SnookerJune 6th, 2012 - 10:32 pm ICT by IANS
Sheffield (England), June 6 (IANS) India’s Aditya Mehta registered his second win at the Wuxi Classic snooker qualifiers, defeating World No.63 James Wattana of Thailand 5-1.
Though James was a challenging opponent, Mehta started the match on a winning note and captured back to back frames, including a 95 break in the second. He sealed the match in the sixth frame.
Mehta will now be playing against English veteran Jimmy White Thursday.
Talking about the win, Aditya Mehta said: “It was a good match. My next match is going to be a challenging one as I’ve played Jimmy twice before and lost on both occasions.”
- Mehta starts on a winning note in Shanghai Masters - Jul 24, 2012
- Mehta gets better of White - Aug 22, 2012
- Mehta qualifies for the venue stages - Aug 23, 2012
- Advani prevails, Mehta loses - Jun 14, 2012
- Aditya Mehta wins Kolkata Open snooker - May 09, 2012
- Aditya gets India Asian snooker title after eight years - Apr 29, 2012
- Snooker: Sourav Kothari waltzes into final - Jun 23, 2012
- Aditya eyeing gold at Asian Snooker - Apr 18, 2012
- Aditya loses in second round of World Snooker - Apr 10, 2012
- Snooker: Advani downs Steve Davis - Aug 21, 2012
- Kothari, Chawla enter final of ASCA Snooker (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Maiden national snooker title for Aditya Mehta - Aug 09, 2011
- Pankaj Advani wins snooker championship opener - Jul 02, 2012
- National Snooker: Mehta, Chawla in title round - Feb 03, 2012
- World Snooker: Aditya wins first round match - Apr 09, 2012