AC Milan to spend 15 million pounds for AdebayorJune 4th, 2009 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 4 (ANI): AC Milan will make a bid of 15 million pounds for Arsenal hitman Emmanuel Adebayor this week.
The Serie A club are desperate to give their fans some positive news after Carlo Ancelotti’s departure for Chelsea and Kaka’s impending exit from the San Siro.
Milan offered 25 million p[ounds for the Arsenal striker last summer but the bid was turned down, The Sun reported.
Their valuation has decreased after a mediocre season from the Togo international.
Adebayor netted 16 times last term, which was a huge disappointment after his 30-goal return the season before.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is willing to sell the 25-year-old as he attempts to rebuild a side, which struggled to finish fourth in the Premier League last term.
Milan were interested in Didier Drogba, but the striker is to be offered a new deal by Chelsea. Drogba, 31, is likely to agree a three-year contract next month. (ANI)
- Chelsea now eyeing to sign Real Madrid midfielder Kaka - Mar 06, 2011
- Mourinho set for 20 million pound swoop for Man City's Adebayor - Aug 22, 2010
- Chelsea's Drogba says he's baffled by Arsenal scoring record - Oct 04, 2010
- Manchester United is the main team to beat: Ancelotti - Dec 26, 2010
- Bookies favour Manchester City to win EPL - Aug 17, 2012
- Adebayor can leave the Gunners if he wants to says Wenger - Jul 04, 2009
- Wenger believes Chelsea paid 15 per cent more for Torres - Feb 23, 2011
- Podolski turns down riches to sign with Arsenal - Mar 09, 2012
- Arsenal is 'bit afraid of Drogba', says Ancelotti - Dec 24, 2010
- Arsenal will feel Chelsea's full force on Monday: Cole - Dec 25, 2010
- Wenger to get 55 million pounds for squad overhaul - Feb 20, 2012
- Adebayor assures of good gestures for Man City-Arsenal clash - Apr 24, 2010
- Ancelotti questions Man U's potential to win title - Apr 29, 2011
- Keep distance from Van Persie, Wenger tells Manchester City - Oct 01, 2011
- Arsenal signs Bordeaux ace Chamakh for 10.4 million pounds - Feb 13, 2010
Tags: ac milan, arsenal, boss arsene wenger, carlo ancelotti, chelsea, disappointment, drogba, emmanuel adebayor, gunners, kaka, london, mediocre season, new deal, ounds, positive news, premier league, san siro milan, sun, togo