A ton beats sex any day, says Kev PietersenMay 7th, 2008 - 5:13 pm ICT by admin
London, May 7 (ANI): England cricketer Kevin Pietersen has said that getting a century for England is better than having sex.
The South African-born star recently married Liberty X beauty Jessica Taylor but he prefers to score at the wicket than between the sheets, reports The Sun.
The big-hitting batsman, KP to his mates, said: Centuries dont come round very often whereas sex is on tap, isnt it?
But Pietersen admits he and Jessica, both 27, want a family though they will plan a birth for when he is not touring.
You never know how quickly or how long it will take. I dont want a winter baby because I want to be around when its born, Pietersen said.
Pietersen, who once dated model Caprice, claims he has ditched his playboy lifestyle.
He said: Those were my testosterone days. Now, I love married life, staying in and cooking for Jess. (ANI)
- "Wife much more important than any Test century," says Pietersen - Oct 02, 2009
- Kevin Pietersen says he is hungry for runs - May 25, 2011
- Pietseren's jab at South African-born cricketers in England team - Jul 17, 2011
- Father Pietersen not to captain England again - Jul 18, 2010
- Kevin Pietersen, wife welcome baby boy - May 11, 2010
- Aussies to target KP during Ashes series: Clarke - Oct 19, 2010
- Border's "cheeky Empire XI" dig at England's overseas players - Nov 17, 2010
- Pietersen eager to play in 2015 World Cup - Oct 08, 2011
- Kieswetter will take international cricket by storm: Cook - Feb 28, 2010
- Pietersen leaves Hampshire - Jun 18, 2010
- Pietersen's wife Jessica gives birth to a baby boy - May 11, 2010
- Indians will have trouble on quick pitches: Taylor - Dec 22, 2011
- Proteas problems with KP, a thing of the past, says Smith - Jun 11, 2009
- Dark horse England can give WC title contenders a run for their money: Swann - Feb 22, 2011
- Jayawardene enjoying his role as opener for Daredevils - Apr 28, 2012