Narang, Rajput fail to qualify for 50 metre Prone RifleAugust 15th, 2008 - 10:16 am ICT by IANS
Beijing, Aug 15 (IANS) Indian shooters continued to misfire as Gagan Narang and Sanjeev Rajput failed to make it to the finals of the men’s 50 metre Prone Rifle at the Olympics here Friday. Rajput scored 591 points finishing 26th while Gagan Narang ended with 589 points in the qualification round at the Beijing Shooting Range Hall.
Artur Ayvazian of Ukraine came first in the qualification, firing 599 points out of 600.
Konstanin Prikhodtchenko of Russia took the eighth and last place in the finals with 594 points.
- Olympic shooting: Narang, Rajput fail to qualify - Aug 06, 2012
- Olympic shooting: Karmakar finishes fourth in 50m rifle prone (Lead) - Aug 03, 2012
- Olympic shooting: Curtains over India's successful campaign (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Olympics: Vijay Kumar gives India second medal from the ranges (Second Lead) - Aug 03, 2012
- Bindra gets India eighth quota place for the 2012 Games - Jun 18, 2011
- I achieved what I came here to do: Narang - Jul 30, 2012
- Olympic shooting: Bindra fails to qualify, Narang makes final - Jul 30, 2012
- Olympics: India hope to get lion's share from the ranges (Preview) - Jul 27, 2012
- Olympic shooting: Narang to take stance amid high expectations - Aug 02, 2012
- Low-spirited Gagan and Rajput also crash out(Shooting, Lead) - Aug 15, 2008
- Needed a little luck: Bindra (Second Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Olympics: Shooter Gagan wins India's first medal a bronze (India Roundup) - Jul 30, 2012
- Shooter Narang opens medal count for India, wins bronze (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- CWG shooting: India surpass Melbourne medal tally, gold count falls (Roundup) - Oct 13, 2010
- Gagan wins silver in Kuwait Shooting Grand Prix - Mar 25, 2012