2011 NFL Draft Order Led By Carolina PanthersJanuary 3rd, 2011 - 9:34 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 3, (THAINDIAN NEWS) With the conclusion of the NFL Regular Season match between the Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams, the NFL draft order has been revealed. This order would determine the NFL Playoff schedule too, depending on the scores and the positions of the teams.
The first team in the 2011 NFL Draft Order is none other than the Carolina Panthers, with 2-14. This team is followed by Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals, all standing at 4-12. However, the Broncos, precedes the other two, with a very marginal score. Arizona Cardinals gets the fifth rank, with 5-11, followed by Cleveland Browns with the same score. The following four teams in the top ten, namely, San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans, Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins all stand at 6-10. The eleventh, twelfth and thirteenth rankers are also standing at 6-10. These teams are Houston Texans, Minnesota Vikings and Detroit Lions. Miami with 7-9, came down to rank 14, after its loss to St. Louis Rams on Sunday. Miami Dolphins, 7-9 stand at 15. All these teams have confirmed their orders which were determined by the preceding games.
However, there are still some teams, all of whom rank between twenty first and thirty second, whose actual NFL order would be determined by the Playoffs. In order, these teams are Seattle Seahawks, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets, New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots. Their permanent order would not be decided until the NFL Wildcard matches are executed in the next weekend. The matches between these teams would take place on Saturday, January 8 and January 9.
- NFL Playoff Schedule Declared - Jan 03, 2011
- NFL Scores Of Week 5 Is Led By Jacksonville Jaguars - Oct 11, 2010
- Troy Polamalu Vs. Champ Bailey: A Tale Of Competence Galore - Aug 29, 2010
- NFL scores: Colts lose 3-17 to the Jaguars - Nov 14, 2011
- Redskins vs. Cowboys Game: Fans have a blast - Sep 27, 2011
- Seattle Seahawks Crushes St.Louis Rams To Win NFC West Division Title - Jan 03, 2011
- NFL scores: The Packers win their 11th game in a row - Nov 28, 2011
- St. Louis Rams Running Back Steven Jackson Suffers Groin Injury - Sep 27, 2010
- Five NFL Players To Watch Out For In 2010 - Sep 09, 2010
- NFL scores: Week 4 results - Oct 03, 2011
- NFL introduces new playoff overtime rules - Jan 10, 2012
- NFL fines could break Kenny Phillips back - Oct 18, 2011
- NFL Power Rankings At Week 11 Keeps Atlanta On Top - Nov 17, 2010
- 2009 Playoff List Changes After Cowboys' Stupendous Victory - Dec 28, 2009
- Matt Cassel Gets Leg Injury At Arrowhead Stadium - Aug 30, 2009
Tags: atlanta falcons, baltimore ravens, denver broncos, green bay packers, houston texans, indianapolis colts, kansas city chiefs, minnesota vikings, new england patriots, new orleans saints, new york jets, nfl draft order, nfl playoff schedule, nfl wildcard, philadelphia eagles, pittsburgh steelers, san francisco 49ers, seattle seahawks, st louis rams, washington redskins