Zardaris father receives death threatFebruary 6th, 2009 - 3:06 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Feb 6 (ANI): Hakim Ali Zardari, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardaris father, has received a bomb threat from an unidentified caller.
Hakim Ali Zardari, who is undergoing treatment at a Karachi hospital, is likely to be shifted to Islamabad due to security concerns, a private TV channel reported on Thursday.
Asif Ali Zardari visited his father at the Ziauddin Hospital, where he is currently under treatment for pneumonia.
The President stayed at the hospital for about an hour.
Other people who visited the hospital to see Hakim Zardari includes Sindh Assembly Speaker Nisar Khoro, Sindh PPP General Secretary Nafees Siddiqui, Nargis Khan and Punjab Law Minister Tanveer Ashraf Kaira.
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif also sent a bouquet and wishes for Hakim Zardaris health, the Daily Times reported. (ANI)
- Zardari seeks report on 100 deaths due to spurious drugs - Jan 27, 2012
- It's monarchy in Pakistan, not democracy, says Imran - Dec 17, 2011
- Don't trust Zardari: Punjab chief minister - Jan 08, 2012
- Zardari, Gilani assure recovery of Taseer - Aug 27, 2011
- UAE condoles death of Zardari's father - May 28, 2011
- Zardari seeks report on killing of Hindu doctors - Nov 08, 2011
- Zardari's health improving: Gilani - Dec 11, 2011
- Pakistani CM joins protests against federal government - May 11, 2012
- After threat to Zardari, PML-N offices set ablaze - Oct 30, 2011
- Bhatti's position in Pak cabinet will be offered to his family: Zardari - Mar 03, 2011
- Pakistan mulls panel to probe fake drugs deaths - Jan 28, 2012
- Evidence found regarding Shahbaz Bhatti's assassination - Mar 04, 2011
- Zardari, Gilani strongly condemn Shahbaz Bhatti's assassination - Mar 02, 2011
- Zardari 'pressurised' Punjab Govt. to declare Davis enjoyed diplomatic immunity: CM - Feb 18, 2011
- After Musharraf's exit, Zardari 'new face of disaster for Pak': Nisar - Mar 14, 2011
Tags: ashraf, asif ali zardari, assembly speaker, bomb threat, death threat, general secretary, hakim, kaira, law minister, nafees, nargis, nisar, private tv channel, punjab chief minister, shahbaz sharif, siddiqui, sindh assembly, tanveer, undergoing treatment, unidentified caller