Women born in same delivery room give birth in same wards 30 years on!February 25th, 2009 - 2:35 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, February 25 (ANI): Two Chinese women born in the same delivery room gave birth to their sons on the same day 30 years later.
While Zhao Riling delivered a 3.75 kg boy at 7:57 pm, Du Dou also welcomed her son weighing 4.35 kg, an hour later at 8:58 pm in Wuhan.
Both the ladies, born on October 30 in 1979, had undergone caesarean section operations for the delivery and were in the same ward.
Moreover, their husbands also hailed from Shandong province, reports China Daily.
Doctor Zhao Yumei, at the Hubei hospital, revealed she had never witnessed such a coincidence during the past 30 years.
The mums have now decided to raise their babies as brothers. (ANI)
- Rise in Caesarian surgeries in China alarming - May 13, 2010
- Central China city braces for flood - Jul 29, 2010
- Two killed, 10 injured in China bank blast (Lead) - Dec 01, 2011
- Babies born by caesarean more likely to be obese - May 24, 2012
- Five jailed for duping Chinese civil service candidate - Apr 26, 2012
- Caesarean babies have higher risk of asthma - Jan 11, 2012
- Rich Chinese woman seeks love on the street - Aug 22, 2012
- A Chinese couple that wants to resemble twins - Aug 24, 2012
- Explosion at central China factory, casualties unknown - Dec 10, 2010
- Caesarean babies at greater risk of becoming fat - May 15, 2011
- Two Chinese kids die in locked school bus - Sep 14, 2011
- Man sentenced to death for raping nine in China - Feb 01, 2011
- Caesarean could pose health risk to babies - Feb 10, 2012
- Chinese officials put on live TV show sweat it out - Jul 13, 2012
- China to create world's 3rd tallest building - Dec 09, 2010